Pure Iceland wool is a high quality hand woven material made from 100% super washed merino. Known for its softness, warmth, and durability, this yarn is an ideal choice for hand knitters. Below is a detailed description of the benefits of this product and the industries it is suitable for:
- HIGH QUALITY COMPOSITION: Pure Icelandic wool is made of 100% super washed merino fiber, which ensures excellent quality and durability. It has excellent softness and warmth, providing a comfortable touch and a warm effect to the knitted item.
- High yarn count: The 366m/100g yarn branch makes pure Icelandic wool ideal for meticulous hand knitting projects. Its fine textile density can produce excellent details and patterns, making woven pieces more exquisite and unique.
- VARIOUS COLOR CHOICES: Pure Iceland wool offers a wide variety of color choices to meet the needs of different knitting projects. Whether it’s warm neutral tones, bright vibrant colors, or soft, elegant hues, you can find the right choice to personalize your knitted creations.
- Durability: Thanks to the use of super-washed merino fiber, pure Iceland wool has excellent durability. It stands the test of time and doesn’t fade or wear off easily, so you can confidently create durable knitted items such as sweaters, scarves, hats, and gloves.
- Hand knitters: Pure Icelandic wool is an ideal choice for hand knitters. Whether you’re an amateur or a professional knitter, this quality yarn will give you a delightful knitting experience and a great finished product. It is suitable for making all kinds of knitted items, such as sweaters, scarves, shawls, hats, gloves, socks, etc.
- Fashion Designers: The high quality and diverse color choices of pure Icelandic wool make it the material of choice for fashion designers. Whether designing haute couture or handicraft, this yarn can add a unique texture and style to your creations.
- Home decoration: Pure Icelandic wool can be used to make home decorations, such as cushions, blankets, carpets, etc. Its softness and warmth make the home space more comfortable and warm.
- Hand wash priority: Hand washing pure Icelandic wool with warm water and mild detergent is recommended. Avoid using a washing machine as it may cause damage to the fibers.
- Mild Detergents: Use mild detergents designed specifically for wool products and avoid detergents containing bleach or harsh chemicals. During the wash, gently rub pure Icelandic wool to avoid excessive stretching or twisting.
- Freezing: If pure Icelandic wool gets stubborn stains or odors, try putting it in an airtight bag and freezing it in the freezer for a while. This method can help remove odors and kill germs, but be careful not to expose Icelandic wool to moisture.
- Lay flat to dry: After washing, gently squeeze out any excess moisture, then lay pure Iceland wool flat on an absorbent towel to dry. Avoid exposing it to direct sunlight or using heat sources such as a hair dryer, as overheating may cause the fibers to deform or shrink.
- Avoid hanging: hanging pure Iceland wool for long periods of time may cause deformation or significant sagging. It is recommended to stack them on a flat surface or use a woolen storage bag or box for storage.
- Regular insect repellent treatment: Wool is a favorite item for insects, especially wool products. Insect repellents such as using insect repellents or putting bug balls can protect pure Icelandic wool from pests.
- Handle with care: When using pure Icelandic wool, avoid friction with sharp objects or rough surfaces. This helps prevent damage to the fibers or the occurrence of fleas.